Enhance your well-being by simply adding a few drops of the pure essential oils to a diffuser, burner or to your bath and let the aromatheraputic properties work their magic….inhale, enjoy, exhale, repeat…
- The best ways to enjoy the benefits of essential oils blends
- Essential oil diffusers are one of easiest way to dispense the aromatheraputic properties of essential oils into your surroundings. Simply add 4 to 6 drops of your chosen blend into the pod with water as directed by the manufacturer.
- Burners – To use an oil burner with a tea light candle is an incredibly simple and beautiful way to enjoy the aromas produced from the bespoke essential oil blends. Fill the container on the top of your burner with some water and then add 3 to 5 drops of oil (depending on the size of room). Never leave unattended and be careful to avoid the water and oil burning dry.
- Bathtime – Adding essential oils is a luxurious way to enhance what can already be an enjoyable time out to relax, but don’t be tempted to add your oils (4 to 5 drops) whilst running your bath as the hot water causes the oils to escape before you have even set foot in the tub. Instead, be patient and add the oil once the bath is run and you can enjoy their full effects (hopefully in peace!).
For a limited time only we are offering a 10ml of our essential oil blends for half price when you purchase a diffuser.
Technical information and warnings.
- Not for internal use – Do not use undiluted on skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Flammable.
- If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please seek medical advice before using any essential oils.
- Allergies – Contains potential allergens including: Limonene*, Geraniol*, linalool*, beta-pinene* and citronellol*. *All naturally occurring within the essential oils. May cause an allergic skin reaction, If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Storage – Store out of direct sunlight at normal room temperature. Always keep in original bottle and keep out of reach of children and pets
- Shelf life – Best used within one year of opening.