A perfect trio of wellbeing essential oil blends has been created to soothe away the stresses of everyday life. This collection has been designed to help you relax and unwind bring together three of our signature blends:
Serenity: Serenity has been created using a unique blend of pure essential oils, which combined produce a heavenly fresh, floral scent thanks to a divine fusion. This includes geranium - ideal for alleviating stress, lavender to promote tranquillity, and the soothing queen of essential oils rose, allowing you to relax and unwind.
Embrace: Embrace has been created using a unique blend of pure essential oils, which together produces beautiful fresh, sweet floral aroma with woody notes. This synthesis includes clary sage, lavender which relax; bringing warmth and balance and the flowery fragrance of ylang ylang, regarded by many as an aphrodisiac...
Relax: Relax has been created using a unique blend of pure essential oils, which combine to bring about a sense of calm and relaxation. This floral union has been crafted in order to relieve the stresses and strains of everyday life. Amongst the essential oils used, Relax utilizes the harmonising aromas of lavender, marjoram, and petitgrain.
The best ways to enjoy the benefits of essential oils blends
- Essential oil diffusers are one of easiest way to dispense the aromatherapeutic properties of essential oils into your surroundings. Simply add 4 to 6 drops of your chosen blend into the pod with water as directed by the manufacturer.
- Burners – To use an oil burner with a tea light candle is an incredibly simple and beautiful way to enjoy the aromas produced from the bespoke essential oil blends. Fill the container on the top of your burner with some water and then add 3 to 5 drops of oil (depending on the size of the room). Never leave unattended and be careful to avoid the water and oil-burning dry.
- Bathtime – Adding essential oils is a luxurious way to enhance what can already be an enjoyable time out to relax, but don’t be tempted to add your oils (4 to 5 drops) whilst running your bath as the hot water causes the oils to escape before you have even set foot in the tub. Instead, be patient and add the oil once the bath is run and you can enjoy their full effects (hopefully in peace!).
Technical information and warnings.
- Not for internal use – Do not use undiluted on skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Flammable.
- If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please seek medical advice before using any essential oils.
- Allergies – Contains potential allergens including: Limonene*, Geraniol*, linalool*, beta-pinene* and citronellol*. *All naturally occurring within the essential oils. May cause an allergic skin reaction, If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Storage – Store out of direct sunlight at normal room temperature. Always keep in original bottle and keep out of reach of children and pets
- Shelf life – Best used within one year of opening.