This stunning, ceramic centrepiece can adorn any room thanks to its visual impact, while the beautiful aromatic plumes emanating from its apex endlessly enhance the air around you.
These British designed Sophie aroma diffusers are individually handcrafted utilising a combination of natural materials, highly skilled artisans and state of the art technology.
In addition to the dancing plumes of aromatherapeutic goodness, the diffuser also features beautiful, soft lighting capabilities. You can select from three different settings: an enchanting colour changing mode that switches hues every few seconds, or you can simply select a favourite colour that complements your current mood. Finally there’s a no-light option - the perfect choice for drifting off to sleep.
- Individually handcrafted
- Ultrasonic technology which diffuses water and essential oils into a fine mist
- Mood lighting - Low energy LED soft colour changing light. The colours can be individually selected and has a no light option
- Automatically turns off once the diffuser is empty
- Measures 197mm High, 159mm Diameter
- 200ml Water Capacity - approximate run time 6 hours
Care and maintenance:
- Always disconnect from the power source before cleaning.
- It is important to keep the diffuser tank clean by carefully rinsing out the water tank after each use and wiping it dry, taking care around the ceramic disk. This is especially important if you are using any citrus based oils (Bergamot, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Petitgrain).
- Do not leave stagnant water and or oil in the water tank for prolonged periods.
For more information https://www.madebyzen.com/manuals/Nitrum_manual.pdf